domingo, 12 de febrero de 2012

If I were....


“If I were 100 years old…”

If I were 100 years old, I would be definitely happy to see a better economic situation and a remarkable educational development in my country. I would have two grownup children, at least four grandsons and I do not know how many great-grandsons or great-granddaughters. I wouldn’t do all the things I do right now; it would be too difficult for me to move from one place to another. I could see the pictures of my youth days and remember how happy my life time has been. I would probably remember all the people that once gave happiness and I could live on my memories.
If I were 100 years old, I would have studied for many different degrees in order to help people by doing research and discovering important things for humankind. I would have written two or more books to enlighten those who need it. I would have written my autobiography to inspire others.
If I were 100 years old, I would remember the first time I fell in love and my first kiss. I would be happy to know that I had a wonderful life and I would be satisfied with what I have done. Then I would be definitely ready to the eternal rest.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario